To meet our clients' expectations, we incorporated the Panasonic PTZ protocol into our new Ethernet system.
Thanks to this software upgrade, you can control Panasonic's PTZ camera with the KAIROS controller or the upcoming SLIDEYE 2.0 software.
Thanks to the unique architecture of the SLIDELINK v3.0 communication module, you can build a set of devices, which contains a Panasonic's PTZ head and a Slidekamera slider, and use all drives in perfect sync, using only one controller.
We recommend using the Ethernet-enabled PSU 320E Power Supply Unit. This solution gives you the easiest connection and cleanest cable management.
You can work with the remote head in Live mode or use KAIROS to access presets of all parameters. Keyframes and motion paths designed with the KAIROS controller also works with other SLIDEKAMERA axes connected to the controller, making the system coherent and easy to use.
With our simple adapter, you can use native PTZ's mounting plate to rig the camera. This adapter is compatible with Slidekamera sliders, tripods and jibs.
Both systems are based on the Slidekamera Slider and the Kairos controller.
|SLIDEKAMERA remote head||AW-UE150 + SLIDEKAMERA controller|
|available axes||PAN / TILT
(FOCUS/ZOOM/IRIS available with lens motors)
|PAN / TILT / FOCUS / ZOOM / IRIS|
|live mode (control with the KAIROS panel)||✔||✔|
|saved positions (recall keyframes)||✔||✔|
|saved transitions (A-B moves)||✔||✔|
|non-linear motion generation (smooth playback)||✔||✘|
|PARALLAX mode (auto-tracking a still subject)||✔||✘|
|* The UE150 includes an Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS).|
1. Make sure, that your Slidelink 3.0 has recent software - at least v3.0.11 is required. You can update your slidelink using Slidekamera Firmware Updater Tool: https://slidekamera.com/software
2. Log-in to the config page of the Slidelink (type the Slidelink's IP address to the web browser, you can use the Device Finder software to identify devices in your local network: https://slidekamera.com/software)
3. Scroll down to the PTZ section, enable the PTZ functionality by typing or copy-pasting the License Key , received after the purchase, and press the Activate button.
4. Choose PANASONIC from the Mode drop-down menu.
5. Type the IP address and the port number of your PTZ camera. Confirm by pressing "Submit".
6. You can connect your KAIROS to the local network. When you choose the group created by the Slidelink you've configured, the KAIROS will detect all camera axes (Pan, Tilt, Roll, Focus, Zoom, Iris). You don't have to calibrate them. They will use the device's default range.