Available for Android™ tablets
For testing we're currently using following tablets:
- Xperia Tablet Z3 Compact (8-inch screen, 16:10 tablet),
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (9.7-inch screen, 4:3),
- Nexus 9 (9-inch screen, 4:3).
For app to run you should get device with following minimum specification:
- Android version: 4.4 (KitKat) and higher
- Screen: At least 8-inch, 1280x800 (We would recommend resolution at least 1920x1080, but app is scaling well up to 2048x1536),
- At least 1.5 GB RAM (We would recommend at least 2 GB because of Android).
Creation is easier than before! Users who prefer mobile and wireless solutions can control 6-axis using an Android tablet.
To do this, you will need to purchase our SLIDELINK™ Wi-Fi Adapter and download the Slideye™PRO to your Android tablet.
The Slideye™PRO App will give You more comfortable, powerful and precise controlling Slidekamera™ devices than ever.
Key features of Slideye™PRO:
▸ Live Control with Precise Parallax
▸ Multi-axis Keyframes Editor
▸ Multi-axis Curves Editor
▸ Advanced Timelapse
▸ Integration with PDMOVIE Lens Control Motors
New Features Coming Soon:
▸ Ever-growing Lens Database
▸ Mixer - customize own set of trajectories and keyframes
▸ Working on multiple devices at the same time
A demo mode is available to users who do not have our devices.
Slideye™PRO application requires the following hardware to work:
Using SLIDELINK™ USB adapter¹ allows² wired control as in the case of dedicated controllers.
¹) The USB adapter for wired control now is included with all minimum 3-axis SET.
²) Required a tablet which supports USB OTG